cFosSpeed 11 is a high-performance network driver designed to overclock the broadband Internet with Traffic Shaping technology. Optimize DSL, cable and modem, ISDN networks, mobile and peer to peer networks (P2P), online games, VoIP and streaming media. It works with most devices.
cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping.
Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping.
You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, i.e. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection.
cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, WiMAX etc.
Key features of the program:
• Display of flow;
• Fully compatible with standard PPPoE driver;
• Automatic router detection;
• Very sensitive when used with online games and peer-to-peer networks like eMule, Kazaa, etc .;
• Prioritizing free customization;
• Optimize DSL, cable and modem, VoIP and streaming media for fast operation.
It’s popular among fans of online games, peer-to-peer networks, and consumers that stream audio and video.
CFosSpeed repackaging feature:
1. No registration required (AoRE team patch)
2. Ability to install automatically
3. Multilingual interface (including Russian)