KMPlayer 22.214.171.124 (or simply KMP) is a versatile media player supporting a wide range of audio and video formats.
The KMPlayer – is a korean movie and audio player that supports a wide range of codecs and file formats. It has full VCD/DVD playback functionality.
KMPlayer is a versatile media player which utilizes all kinds of video information and subtitles to bring the best video experience through software/hardware options and recognition of various display devices. The player provides a strong hybrid structure efficient for interconnecting various directshow filters, winamp input and dsp plugin, and internal filters.
The most outstanding feature is that the player has the full control of filter connections to prevent a media playback from being messed. KMPlayer handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.
• Already equipped with integrated Codec + replay environment
• Supports replay of damaged (While sending online) AVI File
• Supports a variety different kinds of media equipments
• Supports Winamp, RealMedia, QuickTime
• Supports multiple audio streams
• Supports many different kinds of output devices
• A variety of subtitle function Image processing function
• Supports low and high specifications
• Supports skin function
• A variety of speech processing function Supports Winamp (General Purpose) plug-in
• Supports Winamp (Visualization) plug-in
• ASF/ASX, RTSP etc. real time broadcast viewing function(e-sky broadcasting)
• Frequency analysis & wavy pattern output function when playing music
• Supports live equipments like TV/Camera
• Supports DVD
• Strong, stopped image capture function
• Video capture function
• Wallpaper viewing function
• Easy to use OSC (On Screen Control)
• Image resizing function
• Jog and shuttle for language studying function/section repetition function
• A variety of input, output color face function
• Level of operating difficulty : Easy
• Executable using only one file
• Language : Supports 27 different languages
First released in October 2002, it has undergone many improvements; the formats it can play include AVI, DVD, VCD, MKV, Ogg, OGM, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, 3GP, RealMedia, Quick Time and FLV.
It also supports 3D format videos and in March 2014, the KMPlayer Mobile App was launched for Android and iOS phones. Cloud KMP and KMPlayer for Mac are currently under development.
KMPlayer has several advantages compared to other players, which make it one of the most reliable software tools for playing video and audio files.
The player has its own internal codecs; it runs on low CPU computers; it is equipped with both internal and external filters; it prioritizes and selects codecs across the operating system due to the DirectShow merit system.
Users benefit from various options, such as setting audio and video effects, selecting as favorites certain parts of a video, changing the skin, slowing down or increasing playback speed and a diversity of configuration options.
The user-friendly design encourages you to avail yourself of all its features.
There is a series of least known features of the KMPlayer which make it an excellent option for the average user looking for a optimal experience.
It supports incomplete or damaged AVI files, compressed audio albums (zip, rar), Adobe Flash and image files (png, gif).
This player also helps users better organize their media files with a Playlist Editor and it has included a Service APP feature, enabling you to use Billboard, K-POP Hot100, 3D Movie Plus, EveryonTV, VIKI and so on from within the player.
Customizing subtitles has never been easier, since KMPlayer has a control box allowing you to sync and out-of-sync subtitle files as you watch the video.
Other inconveniences are also easily solved, such as viewing split videos – they are merged automatically by KMPlayer.
Changes to KMPlayer 4.2:
+ Added Sound renderer select function by monitors
+ Added thumbnail extraction function from MP3 file
And Turn off antivirus software before install software