Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4 (also known as BCUninstaller), is a free, open source program uninstaller for Windows® OS. It is a powerful program capable of detecting and removing orphaned applications, clean leftovers, filter the program type (such as those that belong to Microsoft) and more.
Helps you uninstall applications on your computer and detects leftovers from previously removed ones, as well as orphaned files, allowing you to delete them
What’s new in Bulk Crap Uninstaller Portable 4.16:
Added HeapLeakDetection junk scanner (#205)
Added junk scanner for prefetch files (#229)
Added logging for how long processes spawned by uninstaller factories run (#248)
Refactored uninstaller factories to be easier to debug and slightly faster; Added logging of factory completion times
READ THE FULL CHANGELOG
Keeping your computer uncluttered and free of data and files you don’t need requires a bit more attention to the way applications are removed. With a name that speaks for itself, Bulk Crap Uninstaller Portable delivers an advanced cleaning engine that can help you in this regard.
Organized list of installed apps and advanced filtering options
Bulk Crap Uninstaller Portable is an alternative to the built-in uninstaller of Windows (found in ‘Programs and Features’), providing a secure method for removing applications from your computer while also taking care of leftovers.
All the installed apps are displayed in alphabetical order so you can find them easier. Additionally, you can use the available filters to customize the list. Advanced filtering is also possible, meaning you can add filters and conditions yourself, either manually or from a list.
It was designed as a tool for the tech users, but it can be easy enough to be understood and used by anyone. Bulk Crap Uninstaller will run on almost all Microsoft® Windows® OS.
– uninstall many programs fast, including the non-intrusive uninstallers.
– remove files created after each new program installation (e.g. temporary files, settings, shortcuts, etc.)
– detect orphaned applications (programs without a working uninstaller).
– identify and uninstall Windows Store apps
– powerful startup manager included.
– open source software available in many languages
– it can create “special lists” that will choose all matching uninstallers (useful when dealing with multiple computers)
– verification of digital certificates (useful when suspecting a malware)
– an extensive amount of data (registry path/name, publisher name, installer type, version, digital certificate owner, etc.)
– able to uninstall multiple selections at once (it has a collision prevention mechanism)
– advanced functions for sort, filter, grouping, and search
– fully custom commands executed before and after uninstallation
– fully portable (this feature requires at least .NET 3.5 framework which is already installed on some Microsoft Windows OS)
– it will reveal protected and invalid entries that are not shown in the standard operating system uninstaller.
And Turn off antivirus software before install software