Rufus 3 is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
you want to run a low-level utility
Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need!
Windows 7 or later, 32 or 64 bit doesn’t matter. Once downloaded, the application is ready to use.
I will take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the translators who made it possible for Rufus, as well as this webpage, to be translated in various languages. If you find that you can use Rufus in your own language, you should really thank them!
- Version 3.15 (2021.08.03)
- Update GRUB to version 2.06
- Add support for
.vtsifiles (Ventoy Sparse Image, courtesy of longpanda/ventoy)
- Add workaround for openSUSE Live ISOs
- Move default app directory to
%LocalAppData%\Rufus\and always save a log there on exit
- Fix AppStore version of Rufus not being able to store downloaded files
- Fix failure to open Syslinux/GRUB files when Rufus is located at the root of a drive
- Prevent the creation of
System Volume Informationon ESPs written in DD mode
- Prevent drive letter assignation to the UEFI:NTFS partition
- Prevent persistent partition creation errors due to size
- Wnhance safety checks before running the Fido ISO download script
- Other internal fixes and improvements
Rufus 3.14.1788 Free final + PORTABLE || 3.3 MB
|| FILEUPLOAD ||