TeraCopy 3.5 is a compact program designed for quickly copying and moving files.
It comes packed with many useful features like the ability to copy files faster by dynamically adjusting buffers to reduce seek times to a minimum. Asynchronous copy allows for the speeding up of file transfers between two physical hard drives. TeraCopy will also allow you to pause and resume file transfers – being able to pause the copy process can help free up your system’s resources when needed. You can then continue copying with a single click. It will also verify the files after the copy process has completed ensuring that they are identical. This verification is done via source and target file hash comparison.
TeraCopy can also be fully integrated with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as your default copy handler for ease of access.
TeraCopy also features error recovery; in the case of a copy error, it will try several times, and if still unsuccessful, it will just skip that file and continue with the transfer. You also have an interactive file list that shows any failed file transfers allowing you to fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
TeraCopy Change Log
Version 3.5 beta
– A new drag and drop confirmation dialog.
– Create 7zip and WinRar archives with drag and drop.
– Dark mode improvements.
– Source button menu.
– Close window with ESC key.
– Better handling of network disconnections (Error 53).
– Update the target folder path by typing or pasting.
– Fixed: copying 3.99 GB files to the FAT32 filesystem.
– Fixed: hash mismatch error after skipping files.
– Fixed: incorrect total size formatting for some cases.
– Fixed: crash when adding files via file dialog.
– Fixed: a number of UI issues.
And Turn off antivirus software before install software