SoftMaker Office 2021 Create impressive documents with ease. Let your documents speak for themselves: Thanks to its intuitive way of use, its huge feature set and outstanding performance, you’ll create first-class documents, spreadsheets and presentations with SoftMaker Office.
Seamless compatibility with Microsoft Office
Skip the annoying import and export: SoftMaker Office uses the Microsoft formats DOCX, XLSX and PPTX as its default file formats. This lets you edit your documents in Microsoft Office directly and without conversion.
The modern word processor TextMaker lets you create documents of any size in next to no time – be it a flyer, a brochure, a business letter or a complete academic paper. Thanks to its native use of the DOCX file format, your documents are always compatible with Microsoft Word.
The powerful spreadsheet program PlanMaker makes creating calculations, worksheets and charts of any complexity a cinch – from a simple timetable to the complete financial planning of your company. As it uses the XLSX file format natively, you can edit Microsoft Excel files true to the original.
Create impressive slide shows with Presentations. Thanks to breathtaking animations and slide transitions and sophisticated master pages, you are well-prepared for every presentation. As Presentations uses the PPTX file format natively, document exchange with PowerPoint is fully seamless.
Features of SoftMaker Office 2021 Full
– Powerful new research function: Select any term in your document and look it up in a large variety of online dictionaries and encyclopedias.
– Export your documents to PDF/A for long-term preservation.
– The enhanced version control allows you to “travel back in time”: You can not only go back to manually saved states of your document, but also revisit an arbitrary number of automatic backups.
– The dialog box for creating new documents now presents all document templates with attractive preview images.
– You can now convert AutoShape objects to curves. This gives you amazing new design possibilities.
– Create sophisticated designs by combining multiple AutoShape objects into one.
– Create attractive documents using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) files.
– The improved user interface for object sizing enables you to arrange pictures, drawings, text frames and other objects more conveniently.
– The automatic hyphenation with improved hyphenation results lets you write better texts.
– The automatic hyphenation now supports additional languages.
– New licensing model: You can use one license of SoftMaker Office 2021 on any combination of up to five computers running Windows, macOS or Linux.
– For German spell checking and grammar checking, the latest version of Duden Korrektor has been added.
– The new text-style analysis checks German texts and gives suggestions for improvement and rewording.
– TextMaker now integrates directly with the citation and reference management software Zotero, making the creation of academic documents easier than ever. [SoftMaker Office Professional and NX Universal]
– Automatically add fold marks to your pages to make sure you fold them right for an envelope.
– Many new included document templates make creating attractive documents easier.
– Enhance your productivity with two customizable sidebars.
– Search your documents using the new sidebar and conveniently browse through the search results.
– Page thumbnails in the sidebar allow for better navigation in large documents.
– The database module has been completely overhauled and now supports not only dBASE databases, but also SQLite databases.
– You can convert your existing dBASE databases to SQLite using the integrated database module.
– You’re organizing your contacts using an Excel/PlanMaker file? That’s fine: TextMaker now supports XLSX and PMDX files as data sources for mail merges.
– TextMaker now supports footnotes and endnotes in the same document, both seamlessly compatible with Microsoft Word.
– TextMaker now supports Word-compatible multi-page endnotes.
– Improved cross references to headings
– Entries in the table of contents are now clickable, making it easy to navigate in large documents.
– With the new page break preview, you can easily prepare your worksheets for printing.
– Pivot tables now support grouping data items.
– New calculation functions have been added, all compatible to current versions of Microsoft Excel.
– You can now display multiple real-time calculations simultaneously in the status bar.
– Create portable slide shows that can be played back on any Windows computer – even if there’s no presentation graphics program installed.
– New transitions enable you to create breathtaking slide shows.
– Many transitions are now seamlessly compatible to Microsoft