DiskDigger 1.31 is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera’s memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you.
DiskDigger is a basic, direct, and simple to utilize information recuperation utility.
It was intended to recoup documents from a media that your PC can peruse. This media incorporates USB streak drives, memory cards (SD, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, and so forth.), and obviously, your hard drive. The kinds of records that it recuperates incorporates photographs, recordings, music, archives, and different configurations.
DiskDigger works by altogether examining every division of your media for hints of documents.
You may discover DiskDigger valuable if:
you erased at least one photographs from a memory card coincidentally and need them reestablished
you erased at least one photographs from a memory card intentionally, yet now need them reestablished
you erased a few archives from your USB streak drive and need to recuperate them
you went over an old hard drive of yours (or somebody else’s) that has been reformatted and might want to perceive what its past substance were
you’re only inquisitive about what old erased photographs (or different records) are as yet present on your memory cards
DiskDigger can recover deleted files from most types of media that your computer can read: hard disks, USB flash drives, memory cards, CDs, DVDs, and floppy disks.
DiskDigger 126.96.36.19937 What’s new in this version:
– Improved handling of compressed files in NTFS filesystems. When your disk is formatted with NTFS, individual files can be compressed (using a variation of LZ77) to conserve disk space. When scanning in “Dig Deep” mode, DiskDigger automatically and transparently decompresses these files, so that they can be recovered in their original state.
– Improved handling of system-compressed files in NTFS. Windows 10, as part of its background operation, searches for certain files that are seldom used and automatically compresses them. This is different from the “standard” compression that can be applied to NTFS files. This compression is done by creating an alternate data stream (with a reparse point) called “WofCompressedData” and filling it with the compressed data, which is compressed with the Xpress or LZX algorithms. DiskDigger handles all of these cases, and automatically recovers these types of files in uncompressed form.
– Added support for recovering Quicken data files (.QDF) in “Dig Deeper” mode
– Improved efficiency of recovering executable (EXE and DLL) files
– Fixed some possible stability issues when previewing WAV audio files
DOWNLOAD DiskDigger 188.8.131.5237 full
FILE SETUP | 5.5 MB
UPLOADIO || FILEUPLOAD
FILE PATCH | 6.5 MB
UPLOADIO || FILEUPLOAD
And Turn off antivirus software before install software