Rufus 4 is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
OR you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
you want to run a low-level utility
Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need!
Windows 7 or later, 32 or 64 bit doesn’t matter. Once downloaded, the application is ready to use.
I will take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the translators who made it possible for Rufus, as well as this webpage, to be translated in various languages. If you find that you can use Rufus in your own language, you should really thank them!
Phiên bản 4.0 (2023.04.26)
- Fix persistent partition not working with Ubuntu 23.04
- Fix out of range pointer error with Ubuntu 23.04 when booting in BIOS mode
- Fix boot freeze with Ubuntu Studio when Secure Boot is enabled
- Fix incorrect architecture detection when checking for updates
- Fix a Windows Store application crash when processing GRUB bootloaders
- Fix a Windows Store application crash when enumerating processes that contain a
- Fix a Windows Store application crash when using German localization
- Note that the major version was bumped on account of:
- New versions of Rufus requiring Windows 8 or later
- New versions of Rufus defaulting to a 64-bit executable
- Old versions of Rufus potentially not being able to update properly
PLEASE DOWNLOAD Rufus 4.2.2074 final || 4.0 MB
DOWNLOAD Rufus 4.0.2035 final || 4.0 MB
BESIDES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD