Windows 10 Version 1809 17763.2867 iso file free download
- Updates non-security issues for your Windows operating system.
This non-security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- New! Adds improvements for servicing the Secure Boot component of Windows.
- Addresses an issue in which certain Point of Sale terminals experience occasional OS startup delays during restart of up to 40 minutes.
- Addresses an issue that causes a remote desktop session to close or a reconnection to stop responding while waiting on the accessibility shortcut handler (sethc.exe).
- Or Addresses an issue that incorrectly returns Execution Policy settings from the registry.
- Or Addresses an issue that causes the Key Distribution Center (KDC) code to incorrectly return the error message “KDC_ERR_TGT_REVOKED” during domain controller shutdown.
- Addresses an issue that might cause Windows to stop working when you apply a Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policy that doesn’t require a restart.
- Or Addresses an issue that might fail to copy the security portion of a Group Policy to a machine.
- Addresses an issue that causes the primary domain controller (PDC) of the root domain to generate warning and error events in the System log. This issue occurs when the PDC incorrectly tries to scan outgoing-only trusts.
- Addresses an issue that might prevent graphics processing unit (GPU) load balancing over Remote Desktop from working as intended.
Addresses an issue that might occur when you use Netdom.exe or the Active Directory Domains and Trusts snap-in to list or modify name suffixes routing. These procedures might fail. The error message is, “Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.” This issue occurs after installing the January 2022 security update on the primary domain controller emulator (PDCe).
- Addresses an issue that affects a Server Message Block (SMB) multichannel connection and might generate a 13A or C2 error.
- Addresses an issue that causes a deadlock in the WebDav redirector. This issue occurs when you attempt to read a file from the local TfsStore, which causes the system to stop responding.
- Addresses an issue that causes virtual computer object (VCO) password settings failure on a distributed network name resource.
- Addresses an issue that might cause the server to lock up because the nonpaged pool grows and uses up all memory. After a restart, the same issue occurs again when you try to repair the damage.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new updates contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Windows 10 Version 1809 17763.3165 iso file || 5.89 GB
CHECK MD5 CODE : 9BEC5344241C4BD2AD6472C0095A0490
Windows 10 Version 1809 17763.3046 iso file || 5.89 GB
CHECK MD5 CODE : D2569857FE277674623353E0817C1FEE
Also you can download Windows 10, Version 1909 [18363.2158] 64 bit iso
SHOP SELL KEY INTERNET DOWNLOADER MANAGER : HERE
WEBSITE SELL KEY INTERNET DOWNLOADER MANAGER : HERE
SHOP LAZADA SELL KEY IDM : HERE
Please like the video and subscribe to my channel: