LastPass Password Manager 4 puts you in control of your online life – making it easy to keep your critical information safe and secure so you can access it whenever you want, wherever you are. Besides it Save all your passwords, addresses, credit cards and more in your secure vault and LastPass will automatically fill in your information when you need it.
First it Stop wasting time getting locked out of accounts or filling passwords and forms online.
And LastPass simplifies your daily online tasks while keeping you and your family secure.
All your data, where you need it:
- It Store usernames and passwords and LastPass will log you in automatically
- Besides it Fill forms quickly by saving your addresses, credit card numbers and more
- So it Save passports, insurance cards and anything else you want to keep safe
- All your data is available on any device for free
- Anything you save on one device is instantly synced on all your other devices
Protect yourself from breaches:
– LastPass Security Dashboard provides and overview of your weak and reused passwords and how to improve them
– LastPass dark web monitoring alerts you if your information is at risk
– Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones
– Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication
Simplify your life:
– Never forget another password
– Passwords autofilled for you as you go to your sites – less typing!
– Securely share your passwords with friends and family
– Only worry about one master password
All of your sensitive vault data, including passwords, secure notes, and uploads protected through comprehensive measures including use of AES 256 encryption with salting and hashing (for more information regarding LastPass’ security features, please visit here):
– All your passwords and other saved sensitive items stored in an encrypted manner that is never visible to LastPass in its unencrypted form.
– This ‘zero-knowledge’ model designed to ensure that the items you save in your LastPass vault may only decrypted client-side via a Master Password that only the user possesses.
– LastPass may collect certain high-level usage data (i.e., domain-level URLs) in order to provide a better user experience and customer support.
The binary component, if optionally installed, will securely communicate with the extension to enable additional functionality including the handling of attachments and syncing logins across clients locally on your computer.
LastPass collects and maintains data as necessary to provide, operate, and support our services. We may collect information* which includes but not limited to:
– Your LastPass account information, which includes account owner, account type, as well as payment and transactional information.
– Your usage, which includes successful and failed log-in attempts, feature utilization
– And it types of items stored in your vault, and sharing of folders.
– User-specific information, which may include your IP address, devices utilized and associated with your account, as well as your name, email address, and phone number.
To the extent that ‘personal data’ is shared with third-parties to provide the services to you and on your behalf, such third-parties shall be identified at LogMeIn’s Privacy & Trust Center.
*Some additional information may be collected if specific features enabled and/or depending on your LastPass account tier.
Only you know your master password, and only you can access your vault.
Besides Your master password never shared with LastPass.
SO That’s why millions of people and businesses trust LastPass to keep their information safe.
Besides We protect your data at every step.
LastPass Password Manager 4.80.0 FREE | 86.3 MB
UPLOADMX || UPLOADIO || OUO+ MEDIAFIRE || BBLINK + MEDIAFIRE
LastPass Password Manager 4.67.1 FREE | 97.3 MB
|| FILEUPLOAD ||