Rufus 3 is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
you want to run a low-level utility
Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need!
Windows 7 or later, 32 or 64 bit doesn’t matter. Once downloaded, the application is ready to use.
I will take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the translators who made it possible for Rufus, as well as this webpage, to be translated in various languages. If you find that you can use Rufus in your own language, you should really thank them!
Version 3.14 (2021.04.30)
- Improve DD write speed (uncompressed images only)
- Improve checksum computation speed
- Improve network connectivity detection
- Only prompt for additional GRUB/Syslinux downloads when not writing in DD mode
- Fix potential “loss” of disk after writing Ubuntu 20.10 in DD mode
- Fix GRUB compatibility issue with Ubuntu 21.04
- Fix Rufus MBR not being selected by default for Windows ISOs
- Fix drag and drop being enabled during drive creation
- Add more “exceptions” for forced DD image writing
Rufus 3.14.1788 Free final + PORTABLE || 3.3 MB
Rufus 3.13.1730 Free final