Antivirus Removal Tool 2021 is an anti-virus tool designed to detect and completely remove anti-virus software. It will help you identify current and past installations, and it will provide you with official uninstallers. They are designed by anti-virus program manufacturers to completely delete all files, drivers, services, and registry files left behind by the programs they create.
Antivirus Removal Tool (freeware) is a portable program to detect and completely remove the antivirus software. It will help you to identify current and past installations, and it will provide you with the official specialized uninstallers. These are designed by the manufacturers of the antivirus programs to completely delete all files, drivers, services, and registry records left behind by the programs they produce.
Here are some scenarios where this tool will be useful:
– You want to install a new antivirus, but in order to avoid possible conflicts, you want to remove as thoroughly as possible the one that is currently installed, as well as the leftovers of any others that had been installed in the past.
– The regular uninstall failed, and you are left with a broken system.
– The regular uninstall completed, but you are now having problems related to the antivirus you have just removed.
– Your computer is having problems because it has two or more antivirus programs installed and active, and you are unable to completely remove them.
– Identifies the currently installed antivirus program (s).
- Helps in identifying past installations of antivirus programs, by searching the system for leftover folders of several common solutions. The results are conveniently presented in tree views, grouped by the name of the antivirus / manufacturer found. You can right-click the paths and open them in file explorer to check its contents.
Ability to generate a report containing the computer serial number, operating system, current and past installations of antivirus products.
Provides 1-click access to Windows “Add / Remove Programs”. From there you can uninstall the antivirus using the regular uninstaller. Whenever is available, the regular uninstaller should always be used in the first place.
Provides the official specialized uninstallers for 28 antivirus programs. These are handily presented in a combobox and can be executed with the click of a button.
Multi-language support: Chinese (simplified), French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, English.
Frequently updated: as a rule of thumb this program will be updated once every month, but it can also be updated more frequently whenever is necessary. It will automatically check for the existence of an updated version when it starts.
Requirements: Windows 7 through Windows 10.
Features of Antivirus Removal Tool
Determines which antivirus program is currently installed
Helps identify previous installations of antivirus programs
Ability to generate a report containing computer serial numbers
Provides 1-click access to Windows for free Add / Remove Programs.
Provides official uninstallers for 29 antivirus programs.
The program is divided into 4 parts:
1 – Identifies which antivirus programs are currently installed.
2 – Search for the rest of past anti-virus programs.
3 – Uninstall using Windows integration function.
4 – Run a dedicated uninstaller provided by the manufacturer.
You must turn off ad-blocking software in your browser if you want to download files